无所不能的超级英雄在面对史无前例的宇宙难题时,会有怎样的抉择呢?
《复仇者联盟4:终局之战》(Avengers: Endgame)为大家找到了答案。
相信超级英雄们也在这场战斗中也寻找到了内心的答案,而他们的这波台词有没有戳中你的泪点呢?
Natasha Romanoff: Even if there's a... small chance, we owe this to everyone who's not in this room to try.
黑寡妇:无论希望多么渺茫,为了逝去的战友,我们都要竭尽全力。
Doctor Strange: If I tell you what happens, it won't happen.
奇异博士:如果我告诉你会发生什么,那就不会发生。
Scott Lang: I think you look great, Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass.
蚁人:我觉得你看着不错,队长。在我看来,那是美国第一翘臀。
回顾美队完美身材,戳~
Tony Stark: Did she have any family?
钢铁侠:她有家人吗?
Steve Rogers: Yeah. Us.
美国队长:有,我们就是。
Clint Barton: Tell my family I love them.
鹰眼:告诉我的家人我爱他们。
Natasha Romanoff: You tell them yourself.
黑寡妇:你自己告诉他们吧。
Steve Rogers: We lost. All of us. We lost friends. We lost family. We lost a part of ourselves. This is the fight of our lives.
美国队长:我们输了。所有人,失去了朋友,家人,以及我们自己,这是一场生命之战。
Steve Rogers: Don't do anything stupid until I come back.
美国队长:别干傻事,等我回来。
Bucky Barnes: How can I? You're taking all the stupid with you.
冬兵:我怎么干?你把傻事儿都干了。
Tony Stark: It's not about how much we lost. It's about how much we have left. We're the Avengers. We gotta finish this. You trust me?
钢铁侠:这并不是为了挽回我们失去的一切,而是为了我们还拥有的一切。我们是复仇者联盟。让我们终结这场战役。相信我吗?
Steve Rogers: I do.
美国队长:当然。
素材来源:IMDb
1、头条易读遵循行业规范,任何转载的稿件都会明确标注作者和来源;
2、本文内容来自“21世纪英文报”微信公众号,文章版权归21世纪英文报公众号所有。