如果可以实现3个愿望,你会如何打算呢?
在动画片《阿拉丁》中,穷小子阿拉丁就碰上了法力无边的灯神,并且和茉莉公主踏上了寻找真爱的冒险历程~
而这次在24日上映的真人版《阿拉丁》中,由威尔•史密斯扮演的神灯精灵依然无所不能,而且也是个话痨(捂脸)。
Genie: O great one who summons me / I stand by my oath: loyalty to wishes three!
灯神:啊~ 伟大的人召唤我/我遵守我的誓言:忠心为你实现3个愿望!
[Aladdin stares]
(阿拉丁瞪大眼)
Genie: I'm kidding, watch this...
灯神:我开玩笑的,看这里……
[sings "Friend Like Me"]
(开始唱《像我这样的朋友》)
Aladdin: I thought a princess could go anywhere.
阿拉丁:我以为公主可以想去哪儿就去哪儿。
Jasmine: Not this princess.
茉莉:这个公主不行。
Aladdin: Hey, can you make me a prince?
阿拉丁:嘿,你能把我变成王子吗?
Genie: There's a lot of gray area in "make me a prince". I can just... make you a prince.
灯神:“把我变成王子”有很多灰色地带。我可以……把你变成王子。
Genie: I made you look like a prince on the outside, but I didn't change anything on the inside. Prince Ali got you to the door, but Aladdin has to open it.
灯神:我让你外表上看着像个王子,但我改变不了内在。阿里王子把你带到门口,可打开房门的还得是阿拉丁。
Jafar: I can make you rich... rich enough to impress a princess.
贾方:我可以让你富有…… 富到能给公主留下深刻印象。
Aladdin: What do I have to do?
阿拉丁:那我要做什么?
Jafar: There's a cave of wonders. Bring me a lamp.
贾方:有个神秘洞穴,去那里拿盏灯给我。
Jasmine: How did you get past the guards?
茉莉:你是怎么混过侍卫的?
Aladdin: That was challenging.
阿拉丁:这可颇具挑战。
Jasmine: You cannot break into a palace, like you own the place!
茉莉:你不能闯入宫殿,就像你是那里的主人。
Aladdin: If you don't have anything, you have to act like you own everything.
阿拉丁:如果你一无所有,那就得装得像拥有一切。
Jafar: Genie, for my final wish: I wish to become the most powerful being in the universe. More powerful than you!
贾方:灯神,我最后的愿望是:我想成为全宇宙最强大的人,比你还强大!
Genie: Without a great area in that wish. But... Most powerful being in the universe, coming right up!
灯神:这个愿望可没有好地方,但是……全宇宙最强大,马上就来!
[Genie transforming Jafar into a genie]
(灯神把贾方也变成了灯神)
Jafar: The most powerful in the universe, at last!
贾方:终于,成了全宇宙最强大的!
Genie: You ain't never had a friend like me.
灯神:我这样的朋友,你可不常见。
1、头条易读遵循行业规范,任何转载的稿件都会明确标注作者和来源;
2、本文内容来自“21世纪英文报”微信公众号,文章版权归21世纪英文报公众号所有。