3月29日,由好莱坞鬼才导演蒂姆•伯顿执导、改编自迪士尼经典动画片《小飞象》(Dumbo)的同名真人电影终于上映啦~
时隔70余年,满满正能量的小飞象如何完成一飞冲天的神话?影片中又都有哪些暖心台词呢?
Milly Farrier: We're all family here, no matter how small.
米莉•法瑞尔:在这里我们都是一家人,不管家有多小。
V. A. Vandevere: You have something very rare. You have wonder. You have mystique. You have magic.
文德维尔:你有某种独一无二的品质。奇妙,神秘,有魔力。
V. A. Vandevere: Come with me. Together, we can soar on that elephant's wings.
文德维尔:跟我来。让我们借着这头会飞的小象,展翅高飞。
Milly Farrier: He needs us.
米莉•法瑞尔:他需要我们。
Milly Farrier: Look at me; we're gonna bring your mama home.
米莉•法瑞尔:看着我,我要把你妈妈带回家。
Colette Marchant: Your children need you to believe in them.
柯莱特•马钱特:你的孩子们需要你相信他们。
Milly Farrier: You can do it, Dumbo; show 'em.
米莉•法瑞尔:你可以的,小飞象,让他们看看。
Milly Farrier: Fly, Dumbo... fly.
米莉•法瑞尔:飞吧,小象……飞吧。
Milly Farrier: [as Dumbo's mom is getting loaded into a prison train car] What's happening? Where are they taking her?
米莉•法瑞尔:[小飞象的妈妈被装进了车厢]发生了什么?他们要带她去哪儿?
Holt Farrier: Take Dumbo back inside.
霍尔特•法瑞尔:把小象带回里面去。
Joe Farrier: But she's his mom; do something.
乔•法瑞尔:可她是他妈妈,做点什么。
Milly Farrier: You're a miracle elephant, Dumbo.
米莉•法瑞尔:你是个奇迹般的小象。
V. A. Vandevere: Just when I thought I'd seen everything...
文德维尔:就在我以为自己看过一切的时候……
V. A. Vandevere: You've made me a child again.
文德维尔:你让我又回到了童年。
1、头条易读遵循行业规范,任何转载的稿件都会明确标注作者和来源;
2、本文内容来自“21世纪英文报”微信公众号,文章版权归21世纪英文报公众号所有。